Working at regenold GmbH
The spirit of partnership is important to us not only among client and partner relationships, but also among the individuals who work for us. Our company culture is based on open communication and highlighting each individual's knowledge and skillset.
We have continued to expand our national and international business and are always on the lookout for new people to join the team.
What makes us special:
- Customer and solution orientation - for us the DNA of a good service provider
- Experience, expertise and worldwide networking in over 90 countries through the regulanet® network we founded, www.regulanet.com
- Innovative and long-standing customer relationships, who are happy to recommend us to others
- A family-like and personal team spirit in a modern working atmosphere and environment
What we offer you:
- International diversity - in the teams and projects.
- Long-term perspectives - through professional and personal development, a wide range of tasks and individually tailored training opportunities in the long term but already during the onboarding phase
- Flexibility, freedom, and personal responsibility - through flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and family-friendly working time models with something for everyone
- One of the most beautiful regions in Germany, on the edge of the Black Forest in the border triangle of Germany, France, and Switzerland
- In addition, company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, JOBRAD, hikes with family and friends and seasonal events like the Christmas party...
Have we made you curious? Do you think you could fit in with us? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, recent references) to Christine von der Brelie, perspectives(at)regenold.com +49 (7632) 8226-410
We are currently looking to recruit employees for the following positions: